Ever wonder how reliable the Internet service and provider are?
Our free software monitors the Internet service with alerts, facts and proof of connection issues causing downtime and slow speeds.
Works for home, small business, IT companies and enterprise users.
For Windows 7, 8, 10, Centos 7, 8, Debian 7, Ubuntu, ARM (Raspberry, Tinker Board, etc.). Optional hardware agent available.
Try our FREE community version with basic tracking details. It solves most problems.
Monitor Internet outages, track network connection reliability, and get proof you can use.
Rated as one of the best Internet troubleshooting tools by Comparitech
Choose your package to get started now.
CommunityFor home / business Internet issues
- Easy to understand, simplified dashboard
- Share your reports on Twitter and Facebook
- Download an image of your reports to share
- Automated Internet outages logging
- See when/where Internet outages occur
- Tracks total downtime
- Details of last 50 Internet outages
- Windows, Linux, ARM, Openwrt
- Free DDNS (Dynamic DNS)
ExtendedIn-depth reports & more features
- Ongoing, automated speed testing
- Email and dashboard alerts
- Fine-grained notifications control
- Optional firewall security scan
- Network stats, most often down hops
- Alerts & Internet outage history
- Pings min, max, averages & history
- Speed test history
- Live agent heartbeat / status and more!
OrganizationsMultiple locations & admin level control
- Everything in EXTENDED plus:
- Near real time overview map
- Email and Phone support
- Low bandwidth menu/reports
- Mix hardware or software agents
- Monitor any number of locations
- Single monthly billing
- Optional Remote Access Service (RAS)
- Optional environment multi sensor
Start monitoring now!
Sign up and download our FREE software agent to your PC, laptop, or server and start monitoring your Internet now with our always free Community version of OutagesIO.
Need more details?
Get a deal on OutagesIO report upgrades and software/hardware bundles. Dig deeper into your Internet slowdowns, network outages and bandwidth issues.
Stop by our support forums to ask questions and find out how OutagesIO helps our members track and monitor Internet connection issues.
“After a frustrating few weeks of calling customer service, getting told to reboot my modem & router, everything is fine for a while then the cycle repeats. Then I stumbled across Outagesio.com. I loaded the software agent on my wife’s laptop, changed settings so it stayed on when she closed the cover, and started gathering data. Sure enough, outagesio.com pointed right to ISP dropping out.”
“…in the end, we switched ISPs and the problem is resolved, as proved by outagesio.com monitoring! Thanks again for such a helpful tool, and the great support. I’ll be sure to recommend the service to others.”
“While the software agent is great, I know that the hardware agent will be well worth the money, especially when my wife keeps turning off her laptop! 🙂”
“When the tech came yesterday, I showed him a printout of our outages monitored by outagesio.com – he was impressed and could definitely SEE that we had something wrong. He replaced some equipment and now we’re running smoothly again.”